Professional Coaching/Trainer Opportunity in Edmonton, AB
WE BELIEVE IN LEADING PEOPLE TOWARD THEIR PERFECT DAY AND EMPOWERING OUR COACHES TO DO MORE OF WHAT THEY LOVE.
Design your career and have the opportunity to grow within by building your own programs.
Our trainers focus 100% of their time on coaching, developing their craft and building their own business within the business.
Leadership is paramount in constant goal setting, time lining for programs, ongoing development and being a catalyst for growth.
Our ideal teammate is a highly motivated self starter with a growth mindset that is excited to take it to the next level.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for Personal Trainers and/or Group Class Coaches for our 1:1 and group sessions. As part of the Black Tusk staff, you will be a vital part in the success of our athletes through coaching, motivation, and leadership.
This position can range from 10-25 hours per week. The role is free to develop in order to fit your goals. Your goals will always be supported and growth opportunities are endless.
some things to know about our team
- You can make a difference working side by side with us and have your voice heard.
- We steer away from the big group environment and focus on personal & small group training.
- We strive to make our member's time here their best hour of the day
- You get to have a chance to part of something bigger than us all. A growing healthier community.
- You get to make a difference in people's lives and become a leader and a mentor.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification *required
- 1-3 years of personal training with PT Certification (ACE, ACSM, ISSA, NASM, NSCA, CANFITPRO) *preferred
- 1+ years as a consistent member at a CrossFit Affiliate
- Nice to have, but not required:
- Nutrition Certification
- NCCP Weightlifting Certification
- Additional CrossFit Certifications